TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and Atypical Cosmetics Ltd., the owner and operator of this Website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Atypical Cosmetics Ltd. and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Atypical Cosmetics Ltd. and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this Website. By using the Website and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
Intellectual property and acceptable use
- All Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of Atypical Cosmetics Ltd., our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner’s prior written permission
- You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following:2.1 display and view the Content on a computer screen
- You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of Atypical Cosmetics Ltd..
4. You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
4.1 in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website;
4.2. in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
4.3 making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
Customised Face Oil with initial 14-day trial
- The customised face oil with 14 day trial enables you to try a 3ml sample of your customised face oil blend whilst only paying for the cost of postage. Once you place a 14-day Free Trial order, you are automatically enrolled in a trimonthly subscription.
- You can cancel the subscription associated with your Free Trial by logging in to your account, clicking ‘subscriptions’ and then clicking cancel. If you do not cancel your Free Trial subscription, an automatic renewal order will be created 14 days after your free trial order date and you will be charged £39 and receive a full-sized 30ml customised face oil.
- The trimonthly subscription associated with the Free Trial renews every three months at a cost of £39. You will continue to automatically receive subscription renewal orders until the subscription is cancelled.
- You can cancel your subscription anytime by logging in to your account, clicking ‘subscriptions’ and then clicking cancel.
- Your default payment method will automatically be charged when renewal orders are created. You are responsible for any charges incurred by subscription renewal orders prior to the cancellation of your subscription.
- The free trial enables you to try a 3ml sample of your customised face oil blend whilst only paying for the cost of postage.
- The free trial sample, and the cost of postage associated with it, are non-refundable and the sample cannot be returned or exchanged.
Refer a friend
7.The refer a friend programme allows you to earn a discount when a friend you refer makes their first purchase. You can refer a friend by logging into your account and sharing your unique URL or unique coupon code. Alternatively, you can also send referral invite emails through our website. By sending them referral invite emails, you confirm that your friends/the recipients have given you their consent to enter their email address and send them an invite.
8. A 20% discount code will be emailed to you after a friend you refer places an order and the order is shipped to them. Your discount code expires within 30 days of your friend placing their order. When you refer a friend, your friend also gets 20% off their first order. This discount is automatically added to their cart.
9. You can refer as many friends as you like. You cannot refer yourself. You can only earn a discount for referring new customers. Existing customers cannot be referred but may make referrals to their friends. The discounts cannot be exchanged, transferred, redeemed, replaced or refunded for proper cash.
- When you purchase our products, you are able to specify if you would like to automatically receive your customised skincare through one of our subscription options. By choosing a subscription, you acknowledge and agree that Atypical Cosmetics Ltd. (or it’s third-party payment processor) is authorised to charge your default payment method on a recurring basis (E.G., Monthly, Bimonthly or Trimonthly) for as long as your subscription remains active and that your subscription will remain active until you cancel it or until we suspend the service.
- You can cancel your subscription anytime by logging in to your account, clicking ‘subscriptions’ and then clicking cancel. You are responsible for any charges incurred by subscription renewal orders prior to the cancellation of your subscription.
- You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
- You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provide when registering by updating your personal details to ensure we can communicate with you effectively.
- We may suspend or cancel your registration with immediate effect for any reasonable purposes or if you breach these terms and conditions.
- You may cancel your registration at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do so, you must immediately stop using the Website. Cancellation or suspension of your registration does not affect any statutory rights.
Availability of the Website and disclaimers
- Any online facilities, tools, services or information that Atypical Cosmetics Ltd. makes available through the Website (the Service) is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. Atypical Cosmetics Ltd. is under no obligation to update information on the Website.
- Whilst Atypical Cosmetics Ltd. uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers. Whilst Atypical Cosmetics Ltd. allows Users to specify ingredients they would like to avoid in their customised products, we give no warranty or guaranty that ingredient cross-contamination will not occur at the point of manufacturing and all Users take reponsibility for their own health and wellbeing when using our website, products and service.
- Atypical Cosmetics Ltd. accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
- Atypical Cosmetics Ltd. reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
Limitation of liability
- Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, Atypical Cosmetics Ltd. accepts no liability for any of the following:23.1 any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;23.2 loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
23.3 any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
- These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
- The Contract (Third Party Rights) (Scotland) Act 2017 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
- If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of Scotland and all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish courts.
Atypical Cosmetics Ltd. details
- Atypical Cosmetics Ltd. is a company incorporated in Scotland with registered number SC619210 whose registered address is 311 Byres Road, G12 8UQ and it operates the Website atypicalcosmetics.com.
You can contact Atypical Cosmetics Ltd. by email on email@example.com.